Tuesday, April 3, 2007

So finally a minute to post

I need a break from my vacation!

Anyhow, things are going along swimmingly. Here is what I have:

1) Channels 2-76 on 3 tuners(2xHauppage 500, 1xpcHDTV Analog feed)
2) All local HD feeds via TW
3) I can tape two analog feeds from the 500, and watch either analog or HD
on the pcHDTV card
4) Automatic commercial flagging/skipping
5) MythGame(Now I have 5000+ games on my TV nice)
6) Automated switching/recording of tuners. (if I switch to a channel that is
HD, it automagically switches the to the correct tuner and feed(unless the
tuner is busy))
7) Full access via the Web
8) Ability to transcode shows w/out commercials
9) Download/Watch avi,mpg,mov,wmv files
10) MythWeather(hotkeyd)
11) LiveTV(Hotkeyd)
12) MythMusic(mp3,flac,aac,ogg player)

other stuff Im sure;-)

Stuff Im still working on:

1) Properly ripping/transcoding DVD/CDs(just started work here)
2) getting the remote right, this could take a while
3) tweaking TONS of settings
4) Cleaning up and adding function to the web interface(streaming/autorecord(no-menus))
5) Anything else that comes to mind

At this point I think its ready for consumption, so Im considering moving it downstairs right no while mommy is off to playgroup with the boy!

I've got some pics Ill put up later, but heres the guts:


1 comment:

Ghostlobster said...

Sweet!
For CD/DVD ripping/transcoding/anything, Nero is it man! Combine Nero with AnyDVD and you're off and running! Email my work address.